London Bridge Hospital Outpatients provides our patients with access to a world-leading team of Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeons. They strive to deliver rapid assessment, intervention and treatment for numerous common and complex musculoskeletal conditions.
Our reputation has been established by attracting world-renowned consultants from top teaching hospitals in orthopaedic medicine, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an exceptional in-house support team.
Consultants at London Bridge Hospital use the latest orthopaedic procedures to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumours and congenital disorders. We also have the necessary skills to deal with all stages of arthritis care. London Bridge is the hospital of choice for GPs, consultants and patients, due to our patient-centric approach to care and our convenient referral process.
Using the latest minimally-invasive surgical techniques and imaging processes, we are able to drastically reduce diagnosis and recovery time for our patients. Diagnostic tests, treatments and clinical consultations can often be carried out on the same day. Common orthopaedic procedures, all using these innovative techniques, include surgery to treat severe back pain and knee surgery.
Orthopaedic specialities at London Bridge Hospital
Our orthopaedic services include treatments that assess and repair damage to various areas of the body. In severe cases, surgery is suggested. However, this is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Our services focus on these key areas:
- BACK & SPINE
- FOOT & ANKLE
- HAND & WRIST
- HIP TREATMENTS
- KNEE TREATMENTS
- LOWER LIMB TREATMENTS
- SHOULDER TREATMENTS
Why use the orthopaedic services at London Bridge Hospital
- Orthopaedic conditions can cause pain and discomfort, making it hard to live a normal life. We aim to alleviate this through fast access to appointments and efficient treatment. We aim to arrange appointments on the same day a patient gets in touch or within 24 hours, in order to start treatment as soon as possible.
- We work with leading orthopaedic consultants from across London, drawing on their wealth of skill and experience to provide the best possible treatment and care for our patients.
- Our Consultants and nursing staff will work with each patient, providing bespoke care tailored to their individual needs and requirements.
- In order to enable the best possible care and treatment for patients, we utilise the most recent advances in diagnostic and orthopaedic technology.
- Our Consultants, technology and quality of care combine to help us deliver the most effective results for patients across both their treatment and recovery.
To learn more about our Orthopaedic Department and the treatments we provide, please call 02035 532 749. To book an appointment with one of our Consultants, call 020 7234 2009. Alternatively, to find out more information, contact us via email on email@example.com.
This service can be found at the following facilities: